A Better Life Homecare, Inc. provides Supported Living, Personal Supports, Companion, Homemaker and Respite services to individuals on a private pay scale or are currently enrolled in the Medicaid Waiver for Developmental Disabilities plan living in Brevard County.
A Better Life Homecare, Inc. is in need of dedicated, dependable caregivers in the Brevard county area to provide care to people with developmental disabilities (ie: autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy). We work around your availability and preferences to ensure a long term placement.
Looking for all shifts including overnights.
We pay WEEKLY!
Medicaid Waiver Requirements:
- A Level 2 DCF background screening required (AHCA backgrounds cannot be accepted)
- 1 year experience in healthcare (daycare, home health, hospital, schools- teacher, assistant, etc)
- CPR (Only courses that are endorsed by American Red Cross, American Heart Association or American Safety and Health Institute)
- First Aid (Only courses that are endorsed by American Red Cross or American Safety and Health Institute)
- HIV/Aids and Infection Control (4 credit hours. Only courses that are endorsed by American Red Cross, Florida Department of Health, or American Safety and Health Institute)Cardio Care offers CPR, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens(HIV/AIDS)
- Attain Inc – course title Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) http://learn.myattain.org/
- 3 APD classes: Zero Tolerance, Introduction to Developmental Disabilities, Health and Safety*
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of vehicle insurance and registration
- High School Diploma or equivalency
*All classes can be taken online.
Call A Better Life Homecare, Inc. today to schedule an interview 321-837-3696