A Better Life Homecare, Inc. provides Supported Living, Personal Supports, Companion, Homemaker, Respite, and Private Care services to individuals on a private pay scale or are currently enrolled in the Medicaid Waiver for Developmental Disabilities plan living in Brevard and Indian River Counties.
Phone Number: 321-837-3696
Location: 1101 W Hibiscus Blvd Suite 103 Melbourne, FL 32901
Services We Provide
- Life Skills Development: Services provided to individuals that include supervision and socialization activities. The activities are intended to teach the individuals specific skills related to a goal that has been identified by the individual. These services are typically provided in a community setting. Examples of acceptable companion activities are: going to the library, getting a library card, learning how to use the library and checking out books or videos for personal use; shopping for groceries; or going to an animal shelter to learn about animals, and volunteering or assisting at the animal shelter.
- In Home Support Services: Services provided to an individual living in his/her own home that include companionship, personal care and other activities necessary to maintain the individual in a supported living situation. The support worker may perform grocery shopping, housekeeping, and cooking responsibilities or may conduct training programs designed by the supported living coach to teach these and other daily living skills.
- Supported Living Coach: Support provided to individuals living on their own in the community. This could include training and assistance for adults to live in and maintain a household of their choosing in the community.
- Respite: Supervision and support to an individual whose primary caregiver is not available for a brief period.
- Private Care: As part of our wide variety of the services we provide A Better Life Homecare Inc. offers in-home private duty for the Brevard and Indian River County Areas. With A Better Life Homecare Inc., you or your loved one will get the necessary assistance and hands-on care needed to maintain a safe, independent, and enjoyable lifestyle; making A Better Life Homecare Inc. an ideal partner in providing quality care for those who need it most.
Services May Include:
- Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Assisting with mobility
- Providing transfer assistance
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Escorting to appointments and store
- Daily Housekeeping
- Animal and Plant Care
- Community Involvment